Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Post: Obamaness.

I just want to say that I brought out my computer about an hour ago to post a blog about my apartment and what's going on in my life right now, because, I mean, it's already written, I just need to edit it a little and add some photos (which does take some time...) but INSTEAD I stalked Michelle Obama (and Barack, to some extent) and their family for an hour. They have some fantastically artistic clothing--so colorful and warm and amazing. Sigh...if only I could afford such things. Maybe I have to get to the White House first. Don't worry, that's not an actual aspiration. Too much stress.

Btdubs, if you haven't read this article, you should. I love love. And I love the Obamas. They're real.

You'll hear from me again soon.

1 comment:

robin said...

i can't decide which obama i have a bigger crush on.