Monday, June 22, 2009

mondays...

pt school is undergrad on crack. i had quite the week, last week, navigating how to get to school, bringing the right texts, wearing the right clothes, bringing enough food, getting access to a bike cage, working out students loans, oh, and then i was learning stuff all week, too. whew. the weekend was a tiny bit of a catch up, but not as much as i would have liked. grad school = intense.

i had 8 hours of class today. that's a lot of class. it was also ALL anatomy. so gloria, my cadaver, and i got to spend a lot of quality time together today. it was mostly good. sometimes stinky. other times incredibly stinky.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I totally agree! Undergrad on crack and meth! I am also in class for 8 hours a day and my weekends are all about trying to catch up for the following week b/c I have very little time to do things after class not to mention having to cook, dishes, pack lunches, take showers and oh yeah..sleep! When you have a break we definitely need to catch up!

tmwintzinger said...

my sweet Jessica I am so proud of you and I will call you 'Doc'. Love you bunches and thank you for the update - it is good to hear how you are doing. Give Megan a hug for me.