Thursday, February 25, 2010

PT School: proof of fun.

The DPT Class of 2012 of UCSF/SFSU is fortunate enough to have a talented video artist, Tin Pham, within the ranks. Since the first video he showed, I knew he was sharing some cool stuff, and this most recent video pretty much has me as one of the main characters/singers. I figured that it is time to share them all in one place:

Intimidation Videos for a Flip Cup Rivalry with the Second Year DPT Students:

Side Note: I am not in the first few videos very much, and I wasn't even able to attend the final showdown of Flip Cup because of a wedding back east...but I don't think we won.


October (The pictures of people dressed up is at my Lady Gaga party. I'm the one in the blond wig)


This is the video where I'm actually filmed. And I'm singing my heart out. I also managed to work with Brianna and a few others to feed all 25 of us that were there all weekend. It was awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I don't know why but watching you sing journey and cook dinner makes me miss you a lot. Maybe it reminds me of the good ole days when we had dinner together all of the time. Good luck with the rest of your semester.