Monday, March 14, 2011

More breakfast stuffs!


Again this morning I awoke, much like yesterday morning: in need of motivation to get out of bed. I didn't really want thick pancakes AGAIN (heaven forbid), so I went to the other end of the pancake spectrum, and I made crepes of sorts. I took out the Jiffy and added copious amounts of milk. Then I added wheat germ for kicks. The first one turned out too thick and it was a little gross and under-cooked, so I threw it out. The second one turned out well:


The third turned out really well, so I got bold and added cinnamon and some powdered sugar to the fourth. In the end I added blueberries, cottage cheese, and honey to them, and they were simply delicious!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those blueberries are really blue! Have you heard of this new cookbook that came out? It has some amazing photos of food. It only takes 30 hours to make the cheeseburger recipe...http://modernistcuisine.com/