Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break is SO close...

It's basically painful at this point. I hate this waiting. On Friday, I will embark on a road trip with 3 classmates: Brianna, Justin, and Andrea AKA TP, Hooter, and Crazy. (I am Squeaks). Together we are Wounded Pigeon. Or that's the idea we are currently throwing around. The Wounded Pigeon is a hacky sack/modified yoga position that is used frequently by Justin/Hooter in hacky sack. The move isn't often successful in terms of making contact with the hacky sack, but it is highly entertaining.

This is a road trip specifically scheduled to appreciate some wonderful, natural sights (taking HWY 1 N) and an opportunity to stop at as many breweries as we can on a single adventure. I'm pretty stoked.

Hopefully when I next write, I will be detailing a plethora of beers and potential food pairings, because that's what vacation is all about, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm beer. Where you planning on going? I want to do this trail of breweries and whatnot up in Oregon:

http://www.everytrail.com/guide/north-coast-craft-beer-trail

And if you are going up this far definitely hit this place up, I was up that way a few years ago and it's pretty good.

http://www.northcoastbrewing.com/