Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random Thoughts of the Day

A few things:

1. I had the most lovely morning reading my book (The Golem and the Jinni) on the beach with my coffee (cream and cardamom, thanks).

2. I sent in an application (well, my "baking resume" and cover letter) for a gluten-free bakery called Defloured. (!!!!!!)

3. I am finally in the process of getting my PT license in Illinois.

4. Did I mention I set a COMPLETELY arbitrary goal of having a job by the time my toilet paper runs out? Well, I set it when I moved in with 6 rolls. Now I have approximately 2.75. Fingers crossed that my goal is met, please.

5. I get to have a lovely cheese tasting evening chez moi avec Mon Coeur because I was given some awesome Wisconsin cheese by a recent passer by through Chicago! Thank you!


It really is the small things in life, eh?

1 comment:

Robin said...

a) I love that you're reading a book with a golem in it.
b) I love that you call your love, "Mon Coeur."
c) Crossing my fingers about you getting a job before the toilet paper runs out!