Friday, June 6, 2008

Colorado. Boulder, Colorado.

We were finally approaching Boulder, we had made it to the mountains. When we were driving and we saw them, we were ecstatic! We screamed, we got all energized...and then it was another few hours before we were actually near to them in Boulder. However, as we approached Boulder, we jumped out at a view area to take a few shots. Also, Robin left "Lake Robin" which is photographed here as she couldn't wait for our actual destination spot.


We had to get a shot of ourselves with the mountains in the background...I think we did pretty well! We were SO excited to be out of the driving gig for a few days. And we were really stoked about The Nationals. So, for ultimate frisbee in college every year there is a nation-wide tournament where 16 of the best men's and 16 of the best women's teams compete to find out who is the best in the nation! The Hodawgs didn't make it this year. We had to be one of 2 top teams in our region and we came in 3rd--bummer! But I was excited to be there and be able to sleep in/watch what games I wanted as well:)

2 comments:

robin said...

HAHAHAHA lake robin. love it.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. I love the close up ones of the gateway to the west. Alhtough I kind of always imagined that Lois and Clark went through Texas or something to get there. Ah well, US history details. Little Miss Geography Wertheim probably knows more about it than me.

OH MY GOD. Unbelievable. Obert and I are in fits of jealousy at the giant bear picture. I am immediately printing it out and taping to my wall. Now you and robin have "twin" pics like the ones that you and I have in Kwoo's car hugging Jonas.

I'll read your details in the blog soon when I'm not supposed to be working. I'm excited to get updated!

opook