Friday, June 27, 2008

To Cali, the Destination!

Finally, finally, finally, we made our last drive through California to our San Francisco destination. We were both excited about the prospect of being in one place for a few days.
But before actually making it into Cali, we had to pass some construction--the kind that lasts for 13+ miles. Ya, it sucked a little, but we made it through. The drive was beautiful despite the roadwork. I was a little nervous about an orange we had rolling around in the cooler when we finally crossed the border into California at the "Agricultural Stop." Luckily, Megan had her wits about her and we were able to press on.

We came near Davis and decided to stop at some outlets in Vacaville. We went into the Puma outlet, which was tempting, but only slightly damaging on the wallet. And we also went into Bath & Body works, I love their slogan for this lip gloss. I also love the lip gloss, except that it's like $10 a tube...wtf?



Back on the road, Megan was looking sharp in her new Puma hat.








But we were both a little bored. The sunset, however, was captivating and crossing the bay bridge was picturesque. I was so so so excited about my new place of residence:) I only wish I were still near to the water's edge. It's such an amazing feature in San Francisco.


No comments: